The Dragons Vs Robots team would like your experience on our Website to be as safe and friendly as possible, but there are still some things you need to bear in mind. If you are in any doubt using the Internet or DragonsVsRobots.com, talk things over with your parent or guardian who can help you better understand what to do.
1. Never supply any personal information to another user on DragonsVsRobots.com. DragonsVsRobots.com is its own world. Other users do not need to know your real-world telephone number, email address, home address, IM screen name, or where you go to school. Keep that information private. Also, don't post personal pictures of you and your family. This rule applies regardless of age, and you will be warned (and possibly frozen) if you disobey this rule.
2. Don't ever give out your password to anyone (on or off the DragonsVsRobots.com site). Dragons Vs Robots staff members will not ask you for your password, and we will NEVER e-mail you your password. Look at the URL - if it says anything other than www.dragonsvsrobots.com, DO NOT enter your user information. If anyone does try to get you to reveal your password, please let us know immediately!
3. Be careful talking with strangers on the web. If somebody says something to you, sends you something, or you see something that makes you uncomfortable, don't look around or explore. Get your parents instead - they will know what to do. If this happens on the DragonsVsRobots.com site, please let us know by sending us an email to Abuse@DragonsVsRobots.com and we will take the necessary action. Also, remember that nothing you write on the web is truly private - be careful and think before you type!
4. All REAL DragonsVsRobots.com activities and games are contained within the Dragons Vs Robots site. Delete e-mails, files, or web pages that you get from people you don't really know or trust. Sometimes people post links to viruses around the Internet, including on the DragonsVsRobots.com site, saying the links lead to other Dragons Vs Robots stuff. Don't be fooled! Only trust DragonsVsRobots.com content from DragonsVsRobots.com - or you may end up with a nasty virus or malware. Don't Forget: no one needs your password to send you an item or for any other reason!
5. Be careful about in-person meetings. Meeting up with people you meet online is not always a great idea, but if you want to, there are 4 very important rules you should stick to.
- Meet only people you feel you know well, have known for a long time, and only with your parents' knowledge and permission.
- Meet in a public place, such as a mall.
- Go with a parent or 18+ sibling (even if you are an adult yourself)!
- Make sure the person you're meeting is not alone, but coming with a parent/other adult.
6. DragonsVsRobots.com is FREE, but not all sites are. Don't ever do anything on the Internet that could cost your family money unless your parents are there to help you do it.
7. Always follow your family's rules for the Internet. They're there to make sure you have fun and stay safe online.